Sim Apocalypse Sim Apocalypse

"You found a Holy Hand Grenade."
I must count to 3, the number of which to count is 3, no more, no less.

Love all these references. I even had Rick Grimes join my group!

Intruder CT 2X Intruder CT 2X

Great game, but you only get 3.5 stars because of the use of sound files from Counter-Strike.

Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

It was a great game until I clicked on an upgrade and froze my computer... the audio loop reminded me of the sounds that cars would make back in the early days of videogames

Properly Broccoli Properly Broccoli

Overall a swell game, got up to almost 30,000 until I accidentally right clicked and swallowed a fart. I just crammed that broccoli in there and you wouldn't believe the lag I got when I started chewing. I would say the replay value is a little low.

Madness Deathwish 2 Madness Deathwish 2

in the level with the 2 duck guys that had zombies too, i had the exploding perk (last column, bottom row) and i shot a zombie that was right next to them and blew them both up

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

I was playing arena mode and fogot how to use bullet time, so i went into the campaign and did the first mission and went back to arena mode and i had to start over, it didn't save my arena progress (i was lvl 50... seriously?) yet it saved fine before, please fix, this is the second time this has happened.

Skincraft Skincraft

its good

not letting me upload my skin... just displays blank text

Animal Puncher Animal Puncher

not cool bro...

this is really disturbing. I know people are gonna be mean cuz im voicing my opinions, but i think this is a very sad and violent game, even though I play black ops and reach and stuff. if you see an injured animal you take it to a vet, you dont punch it to death. the only reason I punched innocent animals is for the story. this isnt a nice game. sorry bro.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

So addicting.

I Love it when I know a zombie tastes my bumper. The best game ever. I Could swear this was the second time it was front-paged?

Unreal Flash 3 Unreal Flash 3

great game... but

i have to admit it... tons of lag even with the gore and extras turned off and it on low quality... please fix it...